We curate market headlines on our Twitter page and each month select our top 10 major headlines impacting the liquid bulk & chemical industry.
For all curated content follow our Twitter handle @ener8official.
1. Explosion on Stolt chemical tanker at Ulsan injures nine
2. Oiltanking to maximise current assets as part of its new strategy
3. Asian paraxylene/naphtha spread slips to 3-month low ahead of China’s Golden Week
4. Brent crude oil jumps more than 10% after drone strikes disrupt Saudi crude production
5. Satorp restarts Jubail aromatics units
6. Sinopec leads ICIS Top 100 Chemical Companies list
7. Asia PX faces supply glut in near term on new capacity expansions
8. Odfjell reported EBITDA of USD 6 million from Odfjell Terminals compared to USD 7 million in 1Q19
9. Odfjell reported an EBITDA of USD 50 million from Odfjell Tankers compared with USD 40 million in 1Q19
10. Japan’s Mitsui OSK Lines has started the integration process of MOL Nordic Tankers into MOL Chemical Tankers (MOLCT) with HQ moving to Singapore
We hope you like our selection of industry headlines. To save your time, we find and share the most relevant stories for professionals in the liquid bulk and chemical industry on our twitter page. We cover product markets, shipping, tank terminals, logistics, supply chain and safety related news. Just follow our twitter handle @ener8official.
Subscribe to our newsletter to get these headlines and more straight into your inbox.
Photo Credit: AbsolutVision on Unsplash