We curate market headlines on our Twitter page and each month select our top 10 major headlines impacting the liquid bulk & chemical industry.
For all curated content follow our Twitter handle @ener8official.
1. Oil crashes by most since 1991 as Saudi Arabia launches price war
2. Asian SM hits 11-year low amid crude falls
3. Chembulk Tankers places fleet into Womar pool
4. Dialog could benefit from higher storage demand
5. Stolt Tankers’ revenue decreased by $71.3 million (Annual Report 2019)
6. Stolthaven Terminals’ revenue decreased by $1.2 million (Annual Report 2019)
7. Stolt Tank Containers’ revenue decreased by $22.5 million (Annual Report 2019)
8. China says manufacturing activity expanded in March, defying expectations of a contraction
9. Coronavirus shock is pushing global growth toward zero, S&P says
10. India’s BPCL cuts petchem refinery rates on lockdown
We hope you like our selection of industry headlines. To save your time, we find and share the most relevant stories for professionals in the liquid bulk and chemical industry on our twitter page. We cover product markets, shipping, tank terminals, logistics, supply chain and safety related news. Just follow our twitter handle @ener8official.
Photo Credit: AbsolutVision on Unsplash